Update 2013-05-02: Due to a lack of submissions to the Renewable Energy Review, we decided to simply produce all of the content ourselves. See the bottom of this post for a complete listing of the topics we have covered so far.
Vision of Earth is the host of the newly created renewable energy review. This is a blog carnival attempting to look at the development of renewable energy in the world today. Submitted articles will be judged on their quality, accuracy, and relevance. Once enough high-quality submissions are accumulated for a publication, our editors will write a brief review piece, linking to these novel contributions. We intend to comment meaningfully on the developments in renewable energy in our world.
To submit an article:
[ad#Google Adsense-2 INLINE RIGHT CSS]We are interested in article submission from people from all walks of life. Personal experiences with renewable energy are as important as scientific and economic data. To submit an article, you can go to our article submission page on the Blog Carnival website. We are also listed under Technology Carnivals in the main directory.
If you think you have written (or found) something of value, please do not hesitate to submit it. We will take the time to look over each submission carefully. The most relevant and best quality submissions will be called attention to in a subsequent edition of the blog carnival.
This post will be continually updated with all of the editions of this publication. Publications will be every couple weeks depending on the time constraints of the editors. The Renewable Energy Review page on the Blog Carnival website will always list the publication date for the upcoming edition.
- October 11th, 2010: Progress and potential of renewable energy
- October 18th, 2010: Why electrical energy storage is useful
- October 25th, 2010: Types of hydroelectric power: How do the dam things work?
- November 1st, 2010: Land use of coal vs wind: Still room for debate
- November 9th, 2010: How can renewables deliver dispatchable power on demand?
- November 16th, 2010: Feed-in tariffs: A fitting policy for renewable energy
- November 26th, 2010: Power system performance metrics
- December 8th, 2010: Demand side management to help build a renewable power grid
- February 16th, 2011: A renewed look at 2010, a sustainable vision for 2011
- August 10, 2011: Opportunities and perils of natural gas usage on the road to renewables